Ultrasound Technician - Full Time , Sign-On Bonus
Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 72 hours per pay period (daytime hours)
5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedule 30-40 hours per week.
- Perform 6-8 scans/day.
- Variety of scans OB, Abdominal, Breast, Venous legs
- Day shift Monday-Friday
- No Holidays
- Call- Weekends only- maximum 5 weekends/year.
- The Sonographer is responsible for performing ultrasonic diagnostic procedures for patients as ordered.
- Provide general assistance to the radiologist in interpreting images.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduation of formal ultrasound training program or equivalent approved by ARDMS; six months to one-year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- One to two years of additional ultrasound experience/training preferred.
- ARDMS (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer) credentialed or board eligible for RDMS credential after passing ARDMS physics boards.
Reason to choose Sioux Center Health
- Sioux Center Health has been designated a 2022 Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health, awarded a Top Workplace honor by The Des Moines Register, and won Best of the Northwest in 12 healthcare categories. Sioux County also ranked #6 in the nation for being one of the Healthiest Communities according to U.S. News & World Report and CVS. There’s a reason we are a recognized healthcare leader.
- Discover a Career of Faith and Healing: For over 60 years, Sioux Center Health has served patients with Jesus’ healing ministry. With eight locations located in Sioux Center, Iowa and surrounding communities, we take great pride in providing superior care in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- A Career that You Will Love: There’s no other way to say it: You will love working here. Between our strong mission and our great people, we have nurtured a pretty exceptional culture at Sioux Center Health.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: Working with us means making a real difference in the lives of our community members. Your talents and your passions are truly appreciated here. In addition to the service we provide, Sioux Center Health also supports our community with sponsored programs and events, and other volunteer work.
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 86785