Registered Nurse - Med Surg, ER, OB - Full Time
Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 72 hours per pay period (3:00 am - 3:00 pm or 3:00 pm - 3:00 am))
The RN assists the Resource Nurse in the management and care of assigned patients by means of direct patient care, nursing diagnosis, and patient teaching. Participate in educational programs as an educator/consultant (if applicable).
Shift: 3A-3P, 7A-3P, 3P-11P, 3P-3A
Typical Shift Length: 8 or 12 hour shifts
Weekend Rotation: every third weekend
Holiday Rotation: 24 hours of holiday per year, flexible scheduling
- About the units – Sioux Center Health is a 21 bed hospital with a growing OB and surgical services. Our nurses enjoy the variety of experiences and skills they are able to use while serving a variety of patients within the Medical/Surgical unit, Emergency Department, and Women's Center(OB).
- Technology – Up to date equipment in every patient room. Including centralized telemetry, vital signs monitoring, central fetal monitoring. eICU, eNICU, eER, Telemedicine.
- Hiring process – If your skills and experience appear to align with those of the position you will be asked to participate in an in person interview. You will be notified by phone if selected for the next stage of our recruitment process after we have received and heard back from your references. At any time you may check your application status online.
Personal growth and development: Learning and career opportunities available for experiences that support professional and personal growth.
Benefits: Complete benefit package available, will discuss in interview.
Education: Associates Degree required.
If you wish to job shadow or have additional information please contact:
Anna Fedders, Director of Patient Care Services
- Sioux Center Health has been designated a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health, awarded a Top Workplace honor by The Des Moines Register, and won Best of the Northwest in 12 healthcare categories. Sioux County also ranked #6 in the nation for being one of the Healthiest Communities according to U.S. News & World Report and CVS. There’s a reason we are a recognized healthcare leader.
- Discover a Career of Faith and Healing: For over 60 years, Sioux Center Health has served patients with Jesus’ healing ministry. With eight locations located in Sioux Center, Iowa and surrounding communities, we take great pride in providing superior care in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- A Career that You Will Love: There’s no other way to say it: You will love working here. Between our strong mission and our great people, we have nurtured a pretty exceptional culture at Sioux Center Health.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: Working with us means making a real difference in the lives of our community members. Your talents and your passions are truly appreciated here. In addition to the service we provide, Sioux Center Health also supports our community with sponsored programs and events, and other volunteer work.
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.