Medication Aide, Crown Pointe Estates (Independent/Assisted Living) - Part Time - Sign On Bonus
Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 24 hours per pay period (3:00 pm - 3:00 am)
$1,000 Sign On/Retention Bonus
The Medication Aide provides assistance with distribution of medications to assisted living residents at Crown Pointe Estates. They are also responsible to assist in personal and homemaking cares for the residents.
Details – Crown Pointe Estates has 46 assisted living rooms.
Hiring Process – If your skills and experience appear to align with those of the position you will be asked to participate in an in person interview. You will be notified by phone if selected for the next stage of our recruitment process after we have received and heard back from your references. At any time you may check your application status online.
Personal Growth and Development – Learning and career opportunities available for experiences that support professional and personal growth.
Benefits – Complete benefit package available, will discuss in interview.
1. Completion of the 75 hour C.N.A course (in the first 6 months of employment).
2. An approved assisted living Medication Manager course (16 hour online option available) or 40 hour Certified Medication Aide course (in person, through a community college)
If you want to job shadow or have additional information please contact Laurel Clarey, BSN, Nurse Manager of Home Based Services at (712) 722-8261.
- Sioux Center Health has been designated a 2022 Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health, awarded a Top Workplace honor by The Des Moines Register, and won Best of the Northwest in 12 healthcare categories. Sioux County also ranked #6 in the nation for being one of the Healthiest Communities according to U.S. News & World Report and CVS. There’s a reason we are a recognized healthcare leader.
- Discover a Career of Faith and Healing: For over 60 years, Sioux Center Health has served patients with Jesus’ healing ministry. With eight locations located in Sioux Center, Iowa and surrounding communities, we take great pride in providing superior care in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- A Career that You Will Love: There’s no other way to say it: You will love working here. Between our strong mission and our great people, we have nurtured a pretty exceptional culture at Sioux Center Health.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: Working with us means making a real difference in the lives of our community members. Your talents and your passions are truly appreciated here. In addition to the service we provide, Sioux Center Health also supports our community with sponsored programs and events, and other volunteer work.