Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Royale Meadows
Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Full-time Evening Weekday Option
1. Eight hour shifts; 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
2. Five shifts one week, four shifts the next week
3. Every other Friday
4. No weekend requirement
5. Two holidays per year during the weekdays
The Long Term Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides direct care for the Long-Term Care residents that follows the Care Plan and assists each resident to achieve and maintain the highest level of health and physical condition.
- Flexibility: You will have the ability to work the number of hours that fit into your schedule.
- Unique Opportunity: Working as a CNA provides you with a unique opportunity to obtain healthcare experience if you are looking to further your education in healthcare or are interested in being involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility.
Completion of a 75 hour CNA course is required. Sioux Center Health will assist you in obtaining certification, including pre-payment for the Nurse Aide course for a candidate who has been selected to join our team.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.