Certified Nursing Assistant - Care Center - Full Time Nights
Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 72 hours per pay period (9:45 pm - 7:15 am)
$30,000 for Full-time (minimum of 72 hours/pp)/$2,500 for Part-time Sign On/Retention Bonus
The Long Term Care Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) provides direct care for the Long-Term Care residents that follows the Care Plan and assists each resident to achieve and maintain the highest level of health and physical condition.
CNAs are essential in nearly every health care setting. They typically work directly with residents and tenants to ensure their comfort and help improve the quality of their life. Tasks may include:
- Assist with daily needs
- Bathe and dress residents
- Feed residents
- Answering call lights
- Serve as a liaison between the resident/tenant and charge nurse
Sioux Center Health can help you in obtaining your CNA certification, including payment of the course for a candidate who has been selected to join our team.
CNA positions are perfect for those looking for a career change as no prior medical education is necessary. You’ll enjoy a stable career because CNAs will always play an important role in providing quality healthcare to our residents and tenants. If you’re thinking about a health care career down the road, it’s the perfect way to get your foot in the door.
- Sioux Center Health has been designated a 2022 Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health, awarded a Top Workplace honor by The Des Moines Register, and won Best of the Northwest in 12 healthcare categories. Sioux County also ranked #6 in the nation for being one of the Healthiest Communities according to U.S. News & World Report and CVS. There’s a reason we are a recognized healthcare leader.
- Discover a Career of Faith and Healing: For over 60 years, Sioux Center Health has served patients with Jesus’ healing ministry. With eight locations located in Sioux Center, Iowa and surrounding communities, we take great pride in providing superior care in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- A Career that You Will Love: There’s no other way to say it: You will love working here. Between our strong mission and our great people, we have nurtured a pretty exceptional culture at Sioux Center Health.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: Working with us means making a real difference in the lives of our community members. Your talents and your passions are truly appreciated here. In addition to the service we provide, Sioux Center Health also supports our community with sponsored programs and events, and other volunteer work.
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team driven to provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.