Sioux Center, IA
Work Hours: 80 hours per pay period (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of emergent, acute or chronic injuries and medical conditions of student athletes at Dordt University.
- Documentation of injuries and treatments using Sportsware.
- Assist with conducting baseline concussion management testing.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of athletic training supplies.
- Coverage of Women’s Volleyball, Cross Country, Track and Field, and any sport assignments by Head Athletic Trainer.
- Limited travel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding and commitment to the mission of Sioux Center Health and Dordt University.
- Must be certified in good standing with the NATABOC as well as the ability to be licensed in the state of Iowa.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with student athletes, coaches, administration, and parents.
- Computer skills including word processing, email and statistical programs.
- Willingness to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.